The Fine Print

All content, including text, design work, and photographs on this site are ©Bootybella Designs. Everything I share here is for personal inspiration and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.You are welcome to case my artwork. I feel that is a form of flattery. Please give credit by posting a link back here, to my blog.

Thank you for your support!


Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall Has Arrived....

It's here....inevitably fall has arrived. For most people this is a solemn time of year that they can't wait for to pass. I however, love the crispness of the days, the gorgeous sunrises and sunsets, and the finale of growth. It is not the end of a period, but a start of something new. I, under any other circumstance, detest the colors of oranges and rusts, but welcome these hues on the leaves and yards scattered throughout.
This past weekend we visited a family corn maze and farm to take some photos of my little guy!!! The colors were well pronounced in the pumpkin patch and the fields of corn that lined the roads. Stay warm and enjoy the season!
~MWAH
Bootybella

No comments: