The Fine Print

All content, including text, design work, and photographs on this site are ©Bootybella Designs. Everything I share here is for personal inspiration and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.You are welcome to case my artwork. I feel that is a form of flattery. Please give credit by posting a link back here, to my blog.

Thank you for your support!


Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I'M ON ETSY!!!! And A Giveaway!!!!

So if finally took the plunge and opened a little store on Etsy!!! I love this site soooo very much! I have bought some of the neatest little gifts for people from people off of Etsy and it is my go-to browsing site of all time! If this is the first time you are hearing about it, well I definately encourage you to check out all the shops it has to offer. If you are a returning customer...I encourage you to check out my NEW shop! Which brings us to the GIVEAWAY!!!! All you have to do is go to my Etsy store HERE and take a little "looksee" - then come back to my blog and comment on my store so far or offer up any suggestions on what you think I should offer moving forward! You can also earn an additional entry by sharing in a post a link to your favourite Etsy Store! It's that simple!!! The draw will close at midnight on December 15th and one lucky winner will receive one item of their choice from my ETSY store!!




I thought I would also like to take this opportunity to share some of my favourite shops that I have come across at Etsy!!

First up is Janey.Mac Vinyl Wall Art
I have just ordered a project for Jaxon's nursery wall that just arrived the other day. I can hardly wait to document to process and post it for all of you! Stay tuned for that one!


Next is Betsy Farmer Designs! I simply love this jewellery! Custom work and stunning!

Two Pink Hearts provided me with my awesome camera strap cover...

And Amy at Custom Creations made me the most beautiful quilted travel bag to take to the hospital when Jaxon arrived! He now uses it to travel with!

These are just a few of my favourite places to check out on Etsy....why don't you share your favourite store with me and grab a chance or two to win something fun!!!!!

No comments: